Skip to content
- New York Penn Station is located at 34th Street and 8th Avenue in Midtown Manhattan.
- The station is served by several subway lines, including the A, C, E, 1, 2, and 3 trains, as well as the Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit.
- The station is also a major hub for Amtrak trains, with service to destinations up and down the East Coast, as well as to cities in the Midwest and Canada.
- Passengers arriving at Penn Station should be aware that the station can be very busy, so it’s a good idea to allow extra time to navigate through the crowds and find your train.
- There are a number of amenities available at the station, including shops, restaurants, and newsstands. There are also baggage storage and lockers available for passengers to use.
- Taxis, Uber, and Lyft are all readily available at the station, as well as several car rental services.
- For those who wish to walk around, the Empire State building, Times Square and Macy’s Herald Square is nearby the station.
- For those who want to explore further, it is also a good idea to invest in a MetroCard for the subway or bus, which can help you save money and make it easier to get around.
- Penn Station is under renovation, so please be aware of possible construction and detours during your visit.
- If you have any questions or need assistance during your visit to Penn Station, there are information booths and customer service representatives available to help you.